Saturday, July 6, 2019

XENOPHOBIC MOSQUITOES visualised


Haiku: Dimitar Anakiev
Visual haiku: Nataša Berk



Only 13 years old
she gave birth, now pregnant
with anemia




I lost 16 kilos
in two months, now I take
antidepressants




Escaping from war,
escaping from poverty
into an asylum center




Rejected asylum-seeker
broken, like the broken nose
of his wife




It's called 'jungle'
but only I, my brothers
and sisters live there




Instead of dreams
my family comes to my mind
every night




The smile on her face
reappears: talking about
shurba from Herat




A tattoo from Kabul
speaks seven languages
to survive




Pakistan's tribal wars
I lost both of my legs
and my arms




In the waves of the sea
I lost my family to become
welder again




Traveling three months
by land, sea and air we come
into your country




Legs injured
by Taliban, soul wounded
by bureaucracy




I seek medicine
boredom is killing me
and my family




"The same for citizens..."
but they need more support,
more rights to live




Arab vs. Afghan
fight
in an asylum center




Sweat body
in convulsions: without heroin
Afghan youth




Help me, doctor!
In Cameroon they beat
homosexuals




Scar on the leg,
wounds in the heart,
I am from Morocco




Asylum-seekers
with an illness on the heart
but no medicine




I changed religion,
then I changed my homeland,
my Iran




Xenophobic mosquitoes
biting all asylum-seekers: black and white,
men and women




No comments: